Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

How to use Microsoft Power Point to watermark photos

Here are a couple of photos I took of Missoula yesterday evening.  I've been trying to figure out a decent, free way to watermark my photos but my searches only led to expensive software or having to download something.  It all seemed like a pain in the ass.  Then, like three pages into my Google results, I came across this super helpful page from Microsoft that explains how use Power Point to do it.  It is really easy and fast and gives you all of the watermarking options you could possibly want.  Once you set it up, you can add watermarks to your pictures as fast as you can click "insert" and "save as."  Just be sure to save them in the right format (JPEG or .jpg) as it will want to save them as JNP.

I hope you enjoy these nicely watermarked photos of my beautiful town.

Ranunculus glaberrimus- sagebrush buttercup












Dodecatheon pulchellum- dark throat shooting star







Fritillaria pudica- yellow bell







Missoula hippies on a walk














Mt. Sentinel bike














Missoula, MT. in early spring















Night lights 














The University of Montana oval at night


















1 comment:

  1. Nice spring pics, and good to know about the watermarking. Nice to see flowers blooming--we're a few weeks from that on the Butte Hill, though there are a few spring daisies blooming on the high desert near Twin Bridges.

    ReplyDelete