Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

George Grant TU banquet a great success!




Last night the George Grant Chapter of Trout Unlimited banquet sold out for the first time ever!  I'm so proud to have been a part of the historic turnout.  This year's location was very nice and very large, the food was great, and the prizes and auction items were unreal.  Go Butte!  Go GGTU!

I had a ton of fun seeing all the people that I have met over the past year in the coolest town in Montana.  It was very different from last year when I was the new guy in town.  I had to indulge in some silent auctioning this year as I was so broke last year, I could barely afford the banquet ticket.  I made out like a bandit!



























Thanks to the guys and girls at GGTU, The Stonefly, Zip Trip, Restore Our Creek, and the many other individuals, businesses, and orgs. that made such a fun night happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment