Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Butte Montana's "The Graylings" by Roger Peet

"The Graylings" by Roger Peet


























This is definitely the coolest street art I've seen.  Butte, Montana probably has the United States' best ghost signs on the sides of our amazing collection of historic buildings but this is by far the coolest living art I've seen in Montana on the side of a historic structure.  This is a fantastic reminder of our bioregional heritage here in Butte, America and something that makes me smile every time I drive past it!

























Come to Butte and see our amazing city, fish our fabulous and world famous streams, and check out "The Graylings" on Broadway!

Also, stay tuned for my first Butte area fishing report which I'll post in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment