Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

The M&M used to sell fishing tackle

The M&M Cigar Store - Butte, Montana

The M and M bar is going to reopen in Butte, Montana soon.  The new owner is an established business man in Montana and I enjoy some of his other establishments.  I was looking at some old pics from the Library of Congress and came across this one.  I noticed that sign in the picture says the M and M used to sell fishing tackle.  How funny!  

Fishing in the Butte area has been tough for the past couple of weeks however, the Big Hole is off hoot owl closures, the Beaverhead is fishing alright with fish looking for the standard summer stuff, and Georgetown lake continues to hang in there as well.  

I'm so ready for fall.  This hot-ass summer, full of work and family, really did me in.  I'm ready for some cooler weather and some afternoons off.  Things should pick up here on the blog too as I'll get to be around a computer more often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment