Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Rise Designs

I learned a lot from my time in California this summer.  The best part about the whole trip was the people I met while I was down there.  Of all these great people I was lucky enough to meet, there was one married couple and dog that was just awesome and made the whole trip worth it.  The husband is co-owner of a bad-ass clothing and design business located in Meyers, CA.

Graphic stolen from Rise Designs' Website














"RISE is a clothing company inspired by nature, music, and design."


Red fir from Yosemite graphic



































This graphic is on the back of a hoodie I have.  These red firs from Yosemite will always remind me of when I had my ass handed to me there by the Sierras and the California white thorn.

These guys make some cool stuff and they also design business logos and such.  They also have a blog with updates on new designs and what they are up to.













Check out the their website and and their store on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment