Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

One happy guy!

Yesterday, I got to take a fish biologist from Oregon out on one of my favorite stretches of dry fly water on the lower Clark Fork.  She is an avid gear fisherwoman and had never caught a trout on the fly.  I help put an and to that and it was SUPER fun. 

The lower Clark Fork is fishing balls-to-the-wall right now, even in the sun.  We killed it with the hopper-dropper rig, consistantly, all day long.  We didn't see another person/boat all day!

I was too busy having fun to take many pictures and I don't normally post grip and grins but I couldn't help but post this one.  I've been waiting for two months to get out on the ol' red boat and I think you can see the "I'm back in Montna happiness" flowing.

Guest photographer: MW



































Hitting the 'Root today!

No comments:

Post a Comment