Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

While you were watching football...

...the Bitterroot was on fire.  Contrary to what you may read on some of our local fly shop's fishing reports, the local fly fishing is great.  The lower Bitterroot streamer bite is great right now, there is absolutely NO shore ice, and the water is clear and perfect for wade fishing or a float!


Rainbow missing his maxilla



















Another rainbow in the net






















Nice cutbow eats the EZ Bunny


See Ya!





















































So, thanks to the local fly shops for telling everyone the fishing is essentially "over" for the year.  I like to have my rivers to myself anyway.  It is still November.

I caught fish on streamers (EZ Bunny in white) all day and the only other people I saw were some friendly duck hunters.  I'm not trying to sell you anything so go ahead and keep watching football and leave the rivers to me.  I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment