Pages

Friday, November 21, 2014

More big news at RBM headquarters







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am humbled, honored, and beyond excited to have been accepted into the Montana Tech family.  Origionally known as the Montana State School of Mines, MT Tech is a bad-ass little school on the hill in Butte, America.
 
I never thought I'd get my high school diploma, let alone, graduate from college.  Now, I'll be taking my crazy little life to a whole new horizon; graduate school.  Yikes!
 
Butte is right in the center of western Montana.  I will literally be surrounded by world famous trout streams in all directions.  There is also some great fishing right in and around town. 
 
For those of you that don't know, Butte is also one of the craziest places you will ever go, as well as a huge EPA Superfund Site.  I'll be doing my work/studies right in the mess on the hill.
 
Look forward to reports on my new adventures, discoveries, and stories from one of the coolest cities in the country. 
 
GO DIGGERS!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment