Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

2016 Fly Fishing Film Tour - Missoula review

Line outside the Wilma Theater



























The 2016 Fly Fishing Film Tour is great!  I went back to Missoula to get the big city effect. The tour in Missoula is amazing. They have two showings now because so many people show up. I remember in the early years when there was plenty of seats and a ton of giveaways.  There are still some great prizes but they are a bit diluted nowadays with the packed house.

The films were great this year.  It was mostly salty but in a good way.  Lots of new species to get excited about someday.  The best this year was from Geofish (formerly Geobass).

The show makes its way to Butte on Feb. 11 and is hosted by The Stonefly Fly Shop.  I bought some of my students some tickets and will be supporting my local show as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment