Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Fishing Rock Creek in winter with my mom

I owe my mother the world a million times over for a lot of things, especially after her heroic help during my insane move over to Butte in a gnarly blizzard and 24 below 0 deg. F temps.  We did take a day off from the insanity to fish Rock Creek though and I got some good pics.

Mom on Rock Cr. Rd.













Horses in pasture














Winter wonderland















Snowy Rock Creek















Getting our asses kicked post-holing through the meadows (snow on lens)















Totally getting our asses kicked post-holing (snow on lens)















Valley of the Moon Bridge wintertime 2015

















































































The fishing kinda sucked but the beauty and laughs were plentiful.  Get off yer ass and get out there. Winter is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment