Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Quiet on the blog means insane in real life...

I have been getting my ass kicked at work and in grad school for the past few months and my posts have suffered.  There have been a lot of great events in Butte and Western Montana that I've been able to post, but posting the fun stuff has taken a back seat to living out said "fun stuff."  I've been fishing a bunch but haven't had the time to write about it. In short, runoff has come early again, the Beaverhead is green again, the MO has been shot hot, I finished my first semester as the instructor of Montana Tech's first fish biology class, and I'm still making it happen in grad school.  Plus, there is a bunch of other boring news I won't bother you with.

Speaking of news, my shitty old drift boat trailer made in onto the local news tonight.  We all had a good laugh when the local anchorwoman knocked on the door to do a story about Butte's ordinance against parking trailers on the street for more than 48 hours.  My friend shot this photo of his TV tonight while the anchorwoman called the trailer (which is for sale) "a rusty old trailer."

      

No comments:

Post a Comment