Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

A great weekend on the MO

The Wolf Creek Bridge

























Had another great weekend in Craiglandia!  There were some fun times with the locals at the Oasis in Wolf Creek, a great time sharing the world of fly fishing with a first-timer, and lot's of big fish caught.

Contrary to the picture above (which I took Friday night), it was a sunny, beautiful weekend.  The fishing around Craig was weirdly tough but some fish were caught.  The fishing from the canyon down was shit-hot with fish up and rising to march browns and caddis in the bright sun.  My friend, who was new to rowing a drift boat, got me into so many fish it was kind of unreal.

We also ran into this cool guy:
  


































Next week is the Caddis Festival and Drift Boat Drive in and I already can't wait to get back.  I'd rather take a bullet than live more than a couple hours drive from the trout capital of America!

No comments:

Post a Comment