Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

RBM Chronicles goes big-time

















I've been involved with Trout Unlimited over the years as a student, volunteer, and employee.  They are a great organization and anyone who calls themselves a trout fisherperson or conservationist should become a member.  Our local Missoula chapter (WestSlope Chapter) asked if I'd help out with the Fly of the Month section of their monthly newsletter and I said, "hell yeah!"

They'll be linking to the blog for fly recipes.  I couldn't be happier about it.  I'm really going to have to fix the logo now!  I kind of like it as it is.  Kind of an ongoing joke with myself.  Anyway, stay tuned for a November fishing report, a review of Hank Patterson's Reel Montana Adventure, and stories from a day out with another beginner fly fisherperson.

Take a kid fishing. If you don't know any, teach an adult.

Check out the November newsletter from the WestSlope Chapter of Trout Unlimited and become a member today!

No comments:

Post a Comment