Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Seriously Homesick

Mount Powell and the upper Clark Fork
























I am having some pretty serious fishing withdrawals and it looks like I won't get to go home anytime soon.

To the faithful blog readers: I've been way out beyond any internet connection for 3 weeks now and it looks like I'll be down here for another month.  Yep, I'm missing September in Montana and you might as well just rip my heart out.

The fishing sucks here, it's hot, and there's not a real trout stream for 100's of miles.  I can not wait to be back in Montana!!

I'm trying to stay strong - I and the blog will make it through this.  I'd rather be playing disk golf in some mine waste.

The disk golf course in the mine waste behind Montana Tech in Butte - WTF?














1 comment: